VS4 type is vertical sump pump (sometimes called vertical Submerged pump) with centrifugal impeller, VS4 type Sump pump is completely according to application and performance request. which performance data can meet with ISO2858 and ISO 5199,The VS4 vertical sump pump is driven by standard motor IM V1. The underground column and shaft is divided into several sections, so VS4 type vertical sump pump is application for Lower NPSH and Wet pit installation and submerged pump. VS4 type Sump pump can offer any tailor-made according to the project request.
- 3D design used in the whole design process and CFD analysis and being embodied with knowledge and experience of the fluid experts in EU-Flo Pump.
- Impeller options for closed , semi open and open type
- The shaft sealing is optional for mechanical seal and soft packing.
- The long column is flexible to get your desired length.
- The long shaft has several sections that is coupled together by sleeve clutches and fixed inside sleeve bearings to ensure the coaxial.
- Sand collar are used to stop the sand or solids.
- Shaft and lubricated bearing be protection by column for a long life time usage
- Upper stood is possible to tailor-made.
- Heavy duty service design for thrust bearing , the shaft can absorb the huge and unstable torque.
- Advance and modular design with fine production that is supplied by EU-Flo Pump.
- impeller options for closed, semi open and open for vary liquid
- Flexible column length.
- Supper technical team and find production to ensure the tailor-made and best quality.
- Complete testing system to ensure the performance before delivery.
- Many choices for material, cast iron,cast steel, all kinds of stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and steel alloy.
- Option External flushing from outlet of the pump can protection the sleeve bearing for a longer lift time usage.
- Epoxy coated parts submerged inside the liquid.
- Molten sulphur
- Closed and open drains, drums and sumps
- Process condensate
- Amine mixing
- Stabiliser reboiler
- Oily water seperation
- Hydrolyzer feed
- Vapour recovery
- Condensed water injection
- Foul and sour water service
- Metal Smelting
- Hydrofiner/hydrotreater drains
- Acid gas K.O. drums
up to 111L/s (400m3h), or as per tailor-made.
up to 80m(262.5ft), or as per taitor- made.
up to 100°C
1.6Mpa / 2.5Mpa
up to 350mm or tailor design. Flange standard can be DIN, AS,ANSI ,JIS,GOST or other standard.