The ENS and ENSL pumps are standard-priming close-coupled standard centrifugal pumps with closed impellers compliant with EN 733/DIN 24255. applications include water boosting, heating systems, air-conditioning, washing systems and many other industrial applications. WRAS approved pumps are available upon request.
The pump housing and the impeller are made of stainless steel AISI 304 or of AISI 316.
The pumps are available with a speed of 1450 rpm.
They are ideal for pumping liquids as thin as water without solids when the chemical resistance of the materials that have contact with the liquid must be considered. The max. temperature of the liquid that can be pumped is below 110 deg C (depending on the suction head).
There are various materials available depending on which mechanical seal is required.
- Pump body, impeller, casing cover and shaft in AISI 304
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic/ NBR for standard version
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic/FPM for H version
- Mechanical seal on SiC/SiC/FPM for HS version
- power: 7,5 kW
- capacity: 132 m3/hr
- discharge head: 24,5 m
- pressure: 2 bar
- Speed: 1450 rpm
- Maximum liquid temperature : from -20°C to +110°C
- Maximum working pressure : 10 bar