A pump(circulator) is the heart of a hydronic system. Pumps move water through the system at a desired rate. They may be utilized in a primary loop or for zoning purposes. Pumps require a flange to connect to a supply line. There are many important factors to consider when purchasing a pump such as application, GPM, head range, material, voltage, and horsepower.
GPM (gallons per minute) is a measure that indicates the maximum flow rate of water a pump can circulate at a given head range. Head range is the number of feet a pump can raise or lower a column of water at atmospheric pressure.
Pumps that are solely used for closed loop hydronic systems can be constructed of cast iron. Closed loop systems contain water that is de-oxygenated which prevents the cast iron pump from rusting. However, in open loop systems a steady flow of oxygenated potable water is present. These systems require either bronze or stainless steel pumps to prevent the pump from corroding over time.
Variable speed pumps vary their speed as the heating load of a building changes throughout the day. The heating load of a building is dependent on factors such as outdoor temperature and thermostat setting. Variable speed pumpsare best for zone valve systems with a one system circulator. They are also ideal in radiant heat systems that use manifold actuators with multiple zones on a single manifold.
Pumps can be equipped with an internal flow check valve (IFC). IFC pumps eliminate the need for a separate in-line flow check in the hydronic system.
We offer a wide selection of eu-flo Pumps to suit all of your hydronic heating needs.
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
EDG/EDF IS BB4 type horizontal multistage Boiler Pump, be used as high pressure pumps that is designed according to API610 10th. The impellers are stacked back to back symmetrically , therefore the axial hydraulic thrust is automatically balanced. Because of the balance drum being canceled, the maintenance cost is reduced and the working is more reliable. The rotors are perfectly dynamically balanced and the maximum stages can be up to 16stages. EDG/EDF type multistage ring section pump is the ideal high pressure pump for your high pressure application.
- 3D design used in the whole design process and CFD analysis and being embodied with knowledge and experience of the fluid experts in EU-Flo
- Back-to-back impeller stacking to automatically balance the axial hydraulic thrust.
- Optional inducer stage with fine inducer impeller to allow very low NPSHr.
- The suction nozzle and discharge nozzle can be horizontal, vertical, down, any position in times of 90 degree.
- Optional shaft sealing for single mechanical seal, double mechanical seal, cartridge mechanical seal and soft packing meet API 682
- Standard design for stuffing box cooling jacket allow the pump to transfer high temperature liquid.
- Bearing bracket with cooling jacket or finned shape cooled by fan to ensure long bearing life and stable pump working.
- Bearing lubrication is optional for grease, ring oiled, splashed systems or boosting systems.
- Bearing type can be rolling element bearing and plain bearing. for heavy duty and high temperature
- Full Range Pump to meet vary demand of you designed capacity and head.
- single entry or first stage tailor double entry, closed impeller
- Optimum hydraulics optimized by CFD analysis and the fluid experts from EU-Flo Pump
- Low NPSHr and high efficiency.
- 3D design to ensure nice performance and excellent construction, High Efficiencies and reduced energy consumption by designing the pump’s BEP to customer duty point
- Many choices for material, cast iron, cast steel, all stainless steel and duplex stainless steel for your different application.
- Wind performance range allow you to have a reasonable project design
- Simple construction to minimize dimension and reduce cost and maintenance cost .
- Absolutely dynamically balanced rotor prolong the lifetime and supply stable performance.
- Heavy duty service design allow the pump meet your complicated service condition.er
- Wearing ring material option for PTFE, Bronze, SS316L and duplex
- boosting in General Industries of chemical process for hot oil and hot liquids, crude oil.
- boiler water feeding
- Food & beverage
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Marine & offshore
- Power Plant
- Petrochemical processing
- Clear and lightly contaminated liquids
up to 233.3L/s (840m3h), or as per any request.
up to 2300m(7550ft), or as per any request.
up to 260°C
4.0Mpa/6.3Mpa/10.0Mpa/16Mpa/25Mpa/35Mpa or as per any request.
up to 400mm or tailor design. Flange standard can be DIN, AS,ANSI ,JIS,GOST or other standard.