For moderate volume pumping upwards at moderate pressure
Heads: 1.5 to 100 feet
Eu-Flo Mixed Flow Propeller Pumps
Eu-Flo vertical mixed flow propeller pumps are of rugged, heavy-duty construction designed to successfully operate in a multitude of applications requiring the movement of a high volume of water at a low discharge pressure. They are used extensively for pumping water from sources including lakes, Reservoir,cooling ponds, tanks, rivers and oceans.
Mixed flow propeller pumps make great water cooling pumps. Other applications include raw water intake, dewatering, storm water removal, and flood control. Eu-Flo vertical mixed flow propeller pump applications are found in a variety of markets including: urban and rural municipal water, government, industrial and irrigation, and more.
The successful application of vertical mixed flow propeller pumps requires the consideration of many elements. In addition to knowing the capacity and discharge head requirements, other factors which need to be evaluated include:
- Total pump thrust
- Net Positive Suction Head Available (NPSHA) and submergence
- Capacity operating range
- Horsepower required throughout the pump’s operating range
- Sump requirements
Other considerations include:
- Parameters of the liquid being pumped
- Allowable solid size
- Type of line shaft lubrication
- Type of line shaft sealing
- Driver requirements
- Material of construction
Parameters of vertical pumping applications require the units be available in a variety of pumping configurations to meet user needs. Eu-Flo meets these demands by providing pump bowls from 10″ to 72″ in diameter. Propeller bowls can be single-stage or double-staged in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures.
Material of construction include cast iron, bronze, and stainless steel, or other machinable materials. Bowl wear liners are available to provide a renewable surface.
Open line shafts allow the product to lubricate the shaft bearings. Enclosed line shafts can provide external water flush, oil, or grease-bearing lubrication. Column connections are flanged for ease of maintenance.
Drive shafts extending through the discharge head can be sealed using either packing or mechanical seals. A wide range of mechanical seal designs are available along with an assortment of packing box designs. Eu-Flo also offers an array of discharge head designs, including cast iron or fabricated steel construction, above- or below-ground discharge, and flanged or plain-end discharge connections.
Vertical mixed flow propeller pumps can be driven by vertical hollow-shaft motors, vertical solid-shaft motors, or through right-angle gears by an internal combustion engine, steam turbine, or horizontal motors. When vertical hollow-shaft drivers are used, impeller-to-bowl clearances can be maintained with an adjusting nut located at the top of the driver. When vertical solid-shaft drivers are utilized, impeller clearance is regulated with an adjustable coupling.
VTA is VS3 Type Vertical line shaft Pump, for Heavy duty, Mixed or Axially Flow , vertical line shaft pump(some called long shaft pump) with mixed flow type propeller or axially-flow type propeller. VTA vertical line shaft pump is completely according to API 610 10th application and performance request designed, The VTA vertical line shaft pump is driven by standard vertical motor or driven by horizontal driver (electric motor, diesel engine) by the right angle gear box. The underground column and shaft is devided into several sections, so VTA vertical line shaft pump is application for bigger capacity and lower head requirement , wet pit or dry pit installation for lower NPSH requirement , VTA vertical line shaft pump can offer any tailor-made according to the project request.
- 3D design used in the whole design process and CFD analysis and being embodied with knowledge and experience of the fluid experts in EU-Flo Pump.
- mixed flow type propeller or axially-flow type propeller has fine hydraulic performance, high efficiency and good production quality.
- The shaft sealing is optional for mechanical seal and soft packing.
- The long column is devided into several flanged type sections, it is flexible to get your desired length.
- The long shaft has several sections that is coupled together by sleeve clutches and fixed inside sleeve bearings to ensure the coaxial.
- Sand collar are used to stop the sand or solids.
- Sleeve type liquid lubricated bearing has long life time.
- Upper base plate is possible to tailor-made. normally pump base plate and motor base plate are separately , but we also can supply pump and motor in one common base plate
- Heavy duty service design, the shaft can absorb the huge and unstable torque.
- Advance and modular design with fine production that is supplied by EU-Flo Pump.
- Sleeve bearings are made of fine material or supplied by famous brand, like Canada Thordon.
- Flexible column length.
- Supper technical team and find production to ensure the tailor-made and best quality.
- Complete testing system to ensure the performance before delivery.
- Many choices for material, cast iron, all kinds of stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and steel alloy.
- Excellent pumps with fast delivery.
- Epoxy coated parts submerged inside the liquid.
- Municipal water supply
- Flood pumping station
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water Circulation & HVAC
- General Industries of Process for hot oil and hot liquids, crude oil.
- Power Plant
- Industrial water treatment
- Plumbing & sanitary
- Food & beverage
- Metal Smelting
- Clear and lightly contaminated liquids
- Viscous liquids
- Dock of shipyard
- Oil& Gas
up to 4286L/s (15000m3h), or as per tailor-made.
up to 9m(30ft), or as per taitor- made.
up to 80°C
1.6Mpa / 2.5Mpa
up to 1500mm or tailor design. Flange standard can be DIN, AS,ANSI,JIS,GOST or other standard.