ECDK Multistage Bottom Suction Submersible Pump
The ECDK are virtually silent multistage pumps that can be used as submersibles in rainwater harvesting systems and wells, and also surface, or “dry”, mounted in unventilated areas and/or rooms liable to flooding or affected with moisture. Construction and performance are the same as the Acuatec submersible pumps, but here the hydraulic assembly is positioned under the motor which is cooled by the liquid being pumped. The pump casing has pre-drilled fixing holes. They are suitable for pumping clean and potable water (up to 35°C) and water containing up to 60 g/m³ of suspended solids, The pump is also fully cooled by the pumped liquid, avoiding the need for fans.
The ECDK easy-to-install high-head multistage submersible pump is designed for turf irrigation service, high head dewatering applications, and high pressure, low gallonage water feature projects that require high head and low flow (i.e., fountains).
- Stainless steel components outside and inside – non-corrosive, built to industrial specifications
- Self-cooling, quiet operation – the pumped liquid cools the motor for long life
- Easy installation – no control box required to start the pump
Features and Benefits
- Non-corrosive – All hydraulic parts, including impellers and hydraulic bowl chambers, are made from high-grade stainless steel.
- Superior “Draw-Down” Capability – With the lowest draw down in its class, our 4-1/2 in. capability dwarfs the competition.
- Reduced Amp Draw – Offering over 25% less energy consumption reduces operating costs and extends the service life.
- Cooler and Quieter Operation – Using the pumped liquid to cool the motor, the water passing over the motor dampens the noise. No need for expensive “flow-inducer sleeves” required on other pumps.
- Stainless Steel Shell – Heavy walled and corrosion resistant
- Stainless Steel Shaft – OFfers generous impeller drive surfaces.
- Nylatron Shaft Bearing – Exclusive self-lubricating bearing resists sand and abrasives.
- Precision Molded Impellers – Pefectly balanced and ultra smooth for the highest performance and efficiency. Allows for .080″ solids.
- Submersible depth up to 20m.
- Liquid temperature up to40°C.
- Ambient temperature up to +40°C.
- Max sand content 150g/m3
- 2 pole induction motor,
- Single-phase/three-phase:220/380V/460V, 50Hz/60Hz.
- Built-in overload motor protection.
- Insulation: Class B
- Protection: IP X8.
- Built-in capacitor.
- Outlet diameter： 1.25″,
- External pump body: Stainless Steel
- Suction strainer: Stainless Steel.
- Impeller and diffusers: Stainless steel/PPO.
- Bearing Bracket: Cast Iron.
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Shaft with rotor: Stainless steel’.
- Motor housing: Stainless Steel.
- Michanical seal： Ceramic-Graphite
- Recommended for: irrigation, shallow wells, rain collection tanks, grey water Other uses: dewatering, fountains, pressure boosting domestic water
- Centrifugal Submersible Multistage water pump for clear drainage.
- Particularly suitable for irrigation system, drinkable water supplying etc