ETZ Horizontal multistage Centrifugal Pump
The multistage centrifugal pump in ring-section design for Horizontal installation in long-coupled or close-coupled design, The horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps come equipped with closed impellers with diffusers. The suction flanges meeting to ISO7005-1 /PN16 standard and the discharge flanges meeting to the ISO 7005-2/PN40 standard.
The standard design comes with the suction flange at the front and the discharge flange on the motor side. We can supply alternative flange orientations if required.
The pump has a lubricated bearing bush at the front and a lubricated ball bearing on the discharge side.
The pumps come with either a stuffing box gasket or mechanical seal.
Axial entrance giving very low cavitation erosion
- Water supply
- Drinking water supply
- Pressure boosting, general irrigation systems
- Fossil-fuelled power stations
- Hot water supply
- Condensate transport
- Boiler feed applications
- Heating systems
- Filtering systems
- Fire-fighting systems
- Snow-making systems
- Washing plants
- Industrial plants
- Geothermal plants
- Heat recovery systems
- Industry and technological processes
- Engineering equipment of buildings
- Dimension : DN32 to DN150
- Flow rate: up to 850 m3/h
- Head: from 200m up to 630 m (1000m)
- Fluid temperature: -10 oC+200oC
- Operating pressure: max 63bar (100bar)
- driving power:315Kw
- Installation type: stationary