EIS series pumps are stamped stainless steel close coupled pumps designed as being compliant with the ISO 2858 / DIN 24256 standard. the suction and discharge flanges conform to ISO7005-1:1992 standard. All wetted pats including volute casing. shaft and impeller are made of stamped stainless steel.
EIS series pumps are manufactured using advantaged Craft and welding technologies. Most parts are interchangeable and minimize the spare parts stock. The pumps are compact in size, light in weight and provide a superior finish.
The EIS series pumps are suited to low flow, high discharge pressure applications for the light chemical Industries, water treatment, pressure booster pumps, load processing Industries, beverage industries aria genera, industry. Standard end suction series pumps are also available on request for mounting on base plate with motor/coupling arrangement.
- Compact Size – Space saving and allows for easy installation
- All Wetted Ports Are Stainless Steel – Providing corrosion resistance
- Versatile Mounting – Able to be mounted horizontally or vertically
- High Efficiency – Excellent hydraulic design, a quality finish provides superior efficiency
- Simple Construction – Pumps ore easily maintained and ports interchangeability
- Water supply
- Pressure boosting
- OEM Equipment Manufacturer
- Light Chemical Industrial
- Food Processing
- Water Treatment
- Reverse Osmosis
- Flow rage 72 M3/hr
- Heat: max 50 M
- Liquid Temperature: -20°C to 110°C
- Operating Pressure: max 10 bar