ETS ISO type are horizontal centrifugal pumps are of single-stage end-suction design suitable for handling water, mild chemicals and other liquids with similar properties. They are widely used in building services, water supply and treatment, springkling and irrigation, drainage, liquid transfer and other general industrial applications. More importantly, ETS type centrifugal pumps are designed to ensure a long, continuous service life at an efficient cost.
- ISO2858 standard to ensure dimensional interchangeability with other pumps of the same standard.
- Designed for 16 bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar. Arobust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
- Back-pull-out construction allows rotating assembly to be withdrawn without disturbing the suction and delivery connections.
- Double volute design available for selected pumps. It eliminates radial load by balancing the hydraulic force of the liquid within the pump casing, extends seal and bearing life and minimizes vibration and noise.
- DIN 2533 PN/16 suction and delivery flanges connections to meet the design working pressure rating. ANSI,AS,DIN or JS,GOST flanges are available as an option.
- Heavy-duty, deep-grooved bearings with minimum 50,000 hours operating life under normal condition.
- Grease lubricated sealed-for-life bearings require no maintenance.
- Heavy-duty, stiff solid shaft design with low L3/D4 ratio ensures less than 0.05mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating conditions. This extends the seal life.
- Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal designs, so as to meet the severe heavy-duty requirements. Available with single or double mechanical seals and are available in balanced or unbalanced configuration. Standard seal materials are Carbon/Ceramic faces with nitrile rubber bellow. Pumps can be supplied with seal flushing facility for pumping abrasive and hot water. Packed glands and wear rings are optional and available on request.
- Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
- Bearing housings are fitted with heavy duty deep groove ball bearings. All bare shaft pumps are fitted with greased for life bearings. As an option, bearing housings can be fitted with breather and sight glass for oil level
The ETS ISO range offers bare shaft or frame mounted pumps which are suitable for direct coupling to electric motors, engines and for pulley drives. The stub shaft version is designed to be able to close coupled to all IEC 2 Pole and 4 Pole motors. The pumps are designed for vertical centre line discharge. However the pumps can also mounted in variety of different positions.